All the information contained in montesdaniela.com is provided “as is” without any warranties or guarantees of any kind. montesdaniela.com may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information and content providers. However, montesdaniela.com is for informational purposes only.
All use of the montesdaniela.com Web pages is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below by Daniela Montes, the owner of the blog. By accessing and using any portion of montesdaniela.com or any service on the blog, you agree and accept the terms and conditions described below. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not continue using montesdaniela.com. The terms “you” or “User” refer any visitor to montesdaniela.com.
You agree that your use of the blog is solely for personal, non-commercial purposes. Users entering material into montesdaniela.com are responsible for the content of that material. However, Daniela Montes retains the right, which it may or may not exercise in its sole discretion, to review, edit, or delete Other Content which Daniela Montes deems to be in violation of these terms and conditions.
In addition, User may not:
1. use montesdaniela.com for any purpose that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation
2. obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on montesdaniela.com that has not been intentionally made publicly available either by public display on the blog or through accessibility by a visible link on it
4. violate any measure employed to limit or prevent access to montesdaniela.com or its content
5. violate the security of montesdaniela.com or attempt to gain unauthorized access to montesdaniela.com, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server associated with montesdaniela.com, through hacking, password mining or any other means
6. use content which is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or is harmful to minors
7. use information which infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party